Srishti Flower Return Policy
1. Jasmine, Jathi, other delicate flowers turn yellow on Day 6+, so any customer is planning to use these above this period and SRISHTI is not responsible for freshness of flowers and no refund.
2. Pooja Coconut - SRISHTI is not responsible for spoiled coconuts as its nature's control and we do not have a way to see if its good coconut or bad coconut. We will try our best to find the best in the lot.
3. Betel leaf, Bilva Leaf- 100 % were refundable if you got damaged Leaves.
4. Garlands - If garlands are spoiled at the time of arrival, we will give you a full refund.
5. Srishti reserve to cancel any order anytime and shipping charges paid for delivering the flowers are not refundable for any time.